Mila Kunis never planned on becoming a leading actress

Washington, Sept 1 : Mila Kunis has revealed that she never made it her “priority” to become a leading actress and simply enjoys working.
Mila Kunis, enjoys working,never planned




The Ukrainian-born beauty made the leap from supporting film star in ‘Black Swan’ to main role in ‘Friends with Benefits’ and she admits it is “incredible” as she never thought it would happen and never planned it.

“The experience has been incredible but not in the sense of, ‘This is what I’ve always wanted,’ because this isn’t what I’ve always wanted. It was never my priority to be this type of actress,” Contactmusic quoted the actress as saying.

“It was just to keep working. I love what I do and when a movie ends I just want to get hired again - there is no sense of security so this means nothing, unless I have another job,” she added.
 
Copyright © Blog | Show